Team Manager – Brent – Adults Access and Information
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Team Manager to join the Access and Information Team based in Brent, on an initial 6 month contract which is likely to be extended.
Offering 4 days a week working from home and a great rate of pay this role is likely to be taken quickly!
Your benefits as a Team Manager in Brent:
- Up to £43 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team
- 4 days a week working from home
Your duties as a Team Manager in Brent:
- Manage a customer focused service and the effective use of resources supporting individuals to maximise their choice and independence.
- Make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council.
- Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
- Ensure that the council’s overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
- Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations
- Keep up to date with legislative practice, developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards.
Your requirements as a Team Manager in Brent:
- Registration with Social Work England.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (adults and children).
- A full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
- Occasional unsocial hours e.g. to carry out an evening visit or oversee an ongoing investigation
- Senior experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.