Team Manager – Bromley – Referral & Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in Bromley.
The Referral and Assessment Team will receive all new referrals from the Bromley MASH and undertake Child and Family assessments to determine how best children’s needs can be met. There are 6 teams, each consisting of a team manager and 5 social workers. The teams go onto duty for one week every 6 weeks and during their duty week, social workers will receive new allocations.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- £2,000 ‘Golden Hello’
- £2,000 annual retention
- £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1,000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- Provide leadership to the team
- Plan and manager own and others workload
- Supervise staff, assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others.
- Competently assess and manager risk appropriately.
- Manage the teams’ duty system and team diary and to work as part of the duty system.
- Provide immediate guidance and support to staff receiving referrals or providing advice.
- Laise with operational teams ensuring cases are transferred and priorities made clear.
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work