Team Manager – Bromley – Referral & Assessment
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley’s Referral & Assessment Teams as a Social Work Team Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for the overall effective delivery and where necessary improvement of the services within their discipline. Our client are looking for an individual who will be able use their ability to form good relationships with families and professionals to bring about positive changes for children and young people. With your support, you will help provide high quality social care services to children in Bromley as set out in the improvement and transformation plan.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- £2,000 ‘Golden Hello’ & £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement including an additional three days
- Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker
- Dedicated time for reflective supervision
- Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
- Two-week protected induction programme
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with Childcare
- Pension Scheme
What will you be doing as a Team Manager in Bromley?
- You will lead and motivate a team ensuring all member work effectively with all parties to implement the statutory duties and responsibilities.
- You will receive all new referrals from the Bromley MASH and undertake Child and Family assessments to determine how best children’s needs can be met.
- You will go on duty for one week every 6 weeks and during their duty week, social workers will receive new allocations.
- Referral and Assessment Team Managers oversee/manage approximately 50 families at any given time.
- You will be working within smaller teams comprising of just five Social Workers/Senior Practitioners which are headed up by the Team Manager.
- Our senior managers are accessible, ensuring you have support when needed. You will have dedicated time set aside for quality and reflective 1-1 supervision with your manager.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work