Team Manager – Bromley – Safeguarding and Care Planning
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Safeguarding and Care Planning Team based in Bromley.
The Safeguarding and Care Planning Service works in partnership with other agencies such as Police, Health and Education, and aims to ensure children grow up with the best life chances and receive safe and consistent care.
Your benefits as a Safeguarding and Care Planning Team Manager:
- £2,000 ‘Golden Hello’
- £2,000 annual retention
- £2,460 Car Lease Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
- Savings with childcare
- Generous pension scheme
Your duties as a Safeguarding and Care Planning Team Manager:
- Work with children who are subject to Child in Need Plans and Child Protection Plans, striving to work with their family to create and promote the enabling environment where children can thrive and reach their full potential.
- Provide high quality social care services to children in Bromley as set out in the improvement and transformation plan.
Your requirements as a Safeguarding and Care Planning Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work