Team Manager – Bromley – Youth Offending
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join our client’s team in Bromley.
Benefits of Team Manager role:
- Hybrid working available.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager Officer:
- To assess current practice standards in the team and take a lead role in practice development, and to take appropriate remedial action in relation to areas of underperformance following Council procedures.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division, through the implementation of departmental quality assurance systems.
- To supervise several professional staff within the team in line with relevant internal procedures on supervision, training, and personal developments.
As a Team Manager, you will discharge the authority’s responsibilities under the Childrens Act 1989 and other relevant legislation with respect to children in need, particularly those in need of protection and those looked after by the authority.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work qualification (Degree/CQSW/CSS including HCPC registration) or equivalent with at least three years post qualifying experience and or substantial evidence of effective staff or team management and supervision in a relevant role
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend!
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
.Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*