Team Manager – Bury – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Looked After Children Team based in Bury.
As a Team Manager, you must have experience to support social workers and family support workers to deliver an effective and successful service.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contracts available
- Regular Support and Supervision
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager include:
- To ensure that all team members are fully aware of and adhere to all relevant statutory policy, codes of practice and procedural guidance.
- To ensure the effective development of staff and service.
- To ensure the Council fulfils its statutory responsibilities in accordance with legislation and guidance pertaining to Children in need, in need of protection, subject to care proceedings and looked after statutory duties.
- To allocate, monitor and control work and necessary resources to individual team members and to review and assess individual performance against agreed plans and standards.
- To ensure that all staff are offered appropriate supervision and development opportunities to encourage consistent and high standards of professionalism and managerial competence amongst all team members in line with Children’s Services quality standards.
- To encourage user participation in the planning review and evaluation of services and in the organisation and development of services within the community.
- To advise the Head of Service on any issues, changes or constraints which limit the effective operation of the team and the provision of an effective social work service to children and families.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.