Team Manager – Cheshire East – Child Protection/Duty
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Child Protection/ Duty Team based in Cheshire East.
The team in Cheshire East are looking for support with several vacancies across the CIN/CP, Children with Disabilities, Cared for Services to support the current team manager structure. The roles are additional to the permanent team manager who will hold direct responsibility for the supervision of the social work teams.
Your benefits as a Child Protection/Duty Team Manager:
- Good work life balance
- Excellent rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- CV enhancement
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as a Child Protection/Duty Team Manager:
- Managing the duty rota
- Strategy discussions
- Section 47 and missing trigger meetings
- Supporting social workers with direct practice including court, data tracking and support and delegation of team manager tasks
- These roles are additional to the permanent team manager who will hold direct responsibility for the supervision of the social work teams.
Your requirements as a Child Protection/Duty Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.