Team Manager – Cheshire East – Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at a Cheshire based Fostering Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £45.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To recruit, assess, and approve foster carers and adopters, in accordance with statutory requirements
- To manage, supervise, support, and develop foster carers, adopters and carer support workers, directly providing and/or facilitating training as appropriate to safeguard the welfare of cared for children and adopted children
- To manage an allocated workload, including fees and expenditure, referring to PQ Award SSW or Team Manager on decisions, within individual and group priorities and Council policies including allegations
- To undertake an assessment of needs including, where appropriate, a risk assessment and liaise with other internal and external agencies to ensure that the support given is appropriate and meets the needs of cared for/adopted children in placement
- To prepare for and attend professional supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities
You will contribute to the evaluation and development of services and new ideas, by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other Social Services staff, professional groups and interested bodies and assess for and provide or arrange provision of post adoption support to adoptees and their families to ensure that national standards are maintained.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*