Team Manager – Cheshire West and Chester – Children’s Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Children’s Locality Team based in Cheshire West and Chester.
As a Team Manager, you will lead and manage the delivery of a range of high quality, cost-effective children in need, child protection and children in care social care and other services by effective management of staff through supervision and appraisal, quality auditing and quality assurance, joint working with partner agencies including the Police and Health services and through the promotion of best practice.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manger?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manger include:
- Managing new referrals into the team and ensuring appropriate and timely responses
- Allocation of work and tasks to Duty Social Workers
- Section 47 investigations
- Strategy Meetings
- Multi-agency working
- Additional tasks in support of the team and close liaison with the Locality Team Managers and Senior Manager
What we are looking for in a Team Manger :
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.