Team Manager – Children CYPF – Plymouth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join our client’s team in Plymouth.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires Team Manager who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Qualified Team Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £41 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Team Manager:
- Support and co-work complex cases, which require an advanced degree of professional expertise.
- Co-ordinate and integrate team learning activities, including overseeing joint delivery of multi training.
- Identify ways to improve practice, operations, performance, and efficiency and working with staff and teams to deliver this effectively.
- Instil a culture of customer focus, embedded in a confident learning culture supported by effective supervision and appraisal mechanisms.
- Promote equality and diversity to make sure that all children young people and families are treated with dignity and respect when receiving children’s services. To ensure the voice of the child is evident within practice.
To quality assure Team Manager practice through a variety of means to benchmark practice, identify development and learning needs and develop action/support plans. This to include social workers learning and development needs as well as supervision and appraisal.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.