Team Manager – Children in Care – Milton Keynes
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Children in Care Team based in Milton Keynes.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring that the children in the care of the service are offered the highest quality service with key priorities focusing on permanence, placement stability, health and wellbeing and academic achievement.
Your benefits as a Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- Supportive management
What will you be doing as a Team Manager in Milton Keynes?
- Ensure all children in care are safe and their well-being is promoted through effective planning.
- Effectively manage risk through robust mechanism in line with policy and procedures and drawing upon research.
- Effectively manage the performance of the team, to ensure delivery of high-quality work using performance data and regular reflective supervision.
- Work collaboratively with partner agencies, putting the child at the centre of decision making.
- Be responsible and make appropriate decisions exercising initiative that are within the Team budget.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work