Team Manager – Dudley – Safeguarding and Support
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Safeguarding and Support Team based in Dudley.
As a successful candidate, you will lead, manage and be accountable for a team of Assistant Team Managers, Senior Social Workers, Social Workers and other professionals in the delivery of statutory and legislative duties and requirements.
Your benefits as a Safeguarding and Support Team Manager:
- Career progression
- Hybrid working
- Supportive senior management
- Regular supervision
- Potential for long term contracts
Your duties as a Safeguarding and Support Team Manager:
- Lead the team to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people whilst effectively managing risk.
- Ensure the key performance targets as they apply to the team and the service.
- Carry out this role in a collaborative manner that promotes equality of opportunity and joint working with other teams while challenging and supporting them to ensure timely and suitable outcomes for child, young people and their families.
- Ensure that all multi-disciplinary resources are available to ensure that the quality of practice with children, young people and families is of a consistently high quality, is cost effective and quality service standards are met, taking remedial action where this is not the case.
Your requirements as a Safeguarding and Support Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.