Team Manager – Duty and Assessment
Team Manager – Home Counties – Salary from £54,082 up to £58,327 + Welcome bonus of £2,200
– Excellent starting salary
– Generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days plus bank holidays, rising to 32 days with continuous service
– Recruitment bonus of £2,200
– Relocation package up to £8,000
You will be part of a large authority that has a total of 6 Duty and Assessment teams. You will manage a team consisting of an Advanced Practitioner, senior social workers, social workers and assistants
– Complete case allocation
– Carry out regular, reflective supervision
– Ensure that the child’s voice is heard and that all of the work is child focused.
– Must have a Social Work Degree and be Social Work England registered
– Must have extensive front line social work experience
Avoid missing out by contacting Jamie McNabb on 020 3967 0932/Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.