Team Manager ETD – Grimsby – Children’s Assessment and Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an experienced Team Manager to join the busy team at a Grimsby based Children’s Assessment and Safeguarding Team.
You will contribute to the realisation of the Council Plan and delivery of services for vulnerable children, young people and families through effective leadership, planning, management and professional supervision of a team engaged in the delivery of a defined range of social care.
THIS POST COVERS 7 DAYS – ON A VARIED SHIFT PATTERN TO BE DETERMINED WITH THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE AND SERVICE.
What will it give you as an Experienced Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £55 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To lead, manage and direct an operational Children’s Services team or teams, contributing to the achievement of Children’s Social Care overall objectives by ensuring service delivery aligns with the vision and priorities.
- Works in partnership with colleagues across Children’s Social Care and the wider NELC (and its partners) to deliver Children’s Social Care priorities, optimising the effective and efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Works with Service Managers to define operational delivery plans and implements across own area, ensuring efficient and effective use of resources, monitoring spend and identifying patterns of expenditure to inform budget planning and setting within Service
- To ensure that Safeguarding practice meets organisational and national best practice at alltimes, which will include an element of quality assurance.
- Works collaboratively with other Team Managers to manage case allocation to Assistant Team Managers
You will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Children’s social care, including statutory child care A/I Experience of motivating, leading, supporting and challenging social workers and other practitioners to exceed capabilities for their role and level of experience providing effective professional supervision to qualified social workers and/or those qualified to work in a social care setting. You will also have excellent complex case management which includes accurate recording skills and meticulous attention to detail.
As the Team Manager you will develop effective relationship management with vulnerable children, young people and families and other stakeholders
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*