Team Manager – Family/Adolescent Safeguarding – West Midlands
Job Title: Team Manager
Service area: Safeguarding
Salary: £50,471 – £54,070
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a team manager to join an established safeguarding service in the West Midlands on a permanent basis. If you are an experienced team manager or an assistant team manager looking for a step up, then this could be the perfect role for you
About the role
As the Team Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of one of the safeguarding teams, leading on case allocation, supervision and recruitment and retention of asocial workers. Soe of the other key duties include:
- Monitoring performance using KPI’s.
- Ensuring appropriate case allocation across the team
- Lead on retention and recruitment of social workers
- Report directly into service managers and Heads of Service
- Be responsible for ensuring a child centered approach across the team whilst upholding restorative practice.
Benefits of the role
- £50,471 – £54,070 per annum dependent upon experience
- Agile working arrangements
- Generous local government pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
- Career progression opportunities
If you are an experienced social worker or manager looking for your next role, then this could be the position for you. Key requirements include:
- Have a degree in social work and SWE registered.
- Have the right to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Have significant post qualified experience within children and family services.
- Management experience is desirable.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or would like to have a chat to find out more then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or email me on email@example.com.