Team manager Fostering
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to join a Fostering recruitment and assessment team in the West Midlands. As a team manager you will provide leadership and supervision to the team of qualified social workers as well as ensuring appropriate case allocation across the team.
Your Benefits as a Team Manager
- Salary up to £54,070
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic local authority pension and rewards scheme
Main responsibilities as a Team Manager
- Hold regular supervision
- Case allocation
- Performance management
- Stakeholder interaction
- Budgetary responsibilities
Essential requirements for the role
- QSW with significant post qualified experience ideally within Fostering
- Previous experience as a team manger or experience working at a senior level within Fostering.
- SWE registered
If you are interested in being considered for this role then give me a call on 020 7440 0630.