Team Manager – Trafford – Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Fostering Team based in Trafford.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
You will also be joining with the aid of a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable to reach your full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective Supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote Working
What will you be doing?
- Develop and support staff and progress schemes which provide high quality support and services to foster carers, their families and children in care.
- Promote fostering through information events, targeted recruitment and monitor the progress of children, foster carers and placement stability.
- Supervise and appraise individual workers to ensure that appropriate professional social care standards of practice are met, and that continuous professional development takes place and is embedded and recorded.
- Monitor and manage team performance using performance management information and tools to ensure that performance against local and national targets is achieved and maintained.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.