Team Manager – Dudley – Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join a busy Fostering Team in Dudley.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Team Manager:
- To provide a social work service to individual children and young people with a view to keeping them safe and enabling them to achieve to their fullest potential within a setting that provides legal permanence.
- To foster and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and partners that enable the team to work effectively.
- To identify risk issues in relation to the circumstances of individual children, and to ensure that there is safeguarding in place to minimise risk.
The overall purpose of the Team Manager role within Children’s Services is to assess, risk assess and provide a service to children and their families, where possible maintaining children in their families. In situations where risk cannot be managed, to develop plans which keep children safe and able to achieve their full potential.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work