Team Manager – Greenwich – Hospital Discharge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Hospital Discharge Team based in Greenwich.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Competitive pay.
- Part of a dynamic and supportive team.
- One of the most sought after local authorities to work for.
- Free parking.
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of supervising and performance managing a staff team and advising on the assessment of needs and the management of risk including in relation to Safeguarding enquiries, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and be able to complete written work to a very high standard whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.