Team Manager – Haringey – Disabled Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manger to join a Disabled Children’s Team based in Haringey.
The manager will be responsible for providing excellent team management and ensuring that staff members receive regular supervision, appraisal, and personal development opportunities. By supporting staff members to develop their skills and expertise, the manager will help to ensure that the team is effective in delivering the social work service to children and families.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the work allocated to your team, ensuring that this is completed to the highest standards and with the child’s welfare central to decision making, and as a Team Manager, you will be a strong leader who demonstrates good quality management oversight. You should:
- It is essential that you have a relevant social work qualification and registered with SWE.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, preferably in a similar setting.
- Previous Social Worker management experience is desirable.
- Demonstrate strong management and communication skills.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work