Team Manager – Hertfordshire – Community Hospital
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Community Hospital Team based in Hertfordshire.
This is a great opportunity a team managers with hospital and management experience who are looking to find the right role for them that also offers competitive pay and flexible working arrangements.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
To manage, motivate and develop a team of Social Workers, Care Managers and Social Work Assistants so that performance standards and outcomes are met Service Delivery, Quality and Continuous Improvement Set team priorities, allocate work and be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient services to service users and stakeholders.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.