Team Manager – Knowsley – Children Social Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Knowsley based Children social care team.
You will manage a multi-disciplined team to deliver services within the service area, ensuring the service meets the Council’s statutory duties in relation to Safeguarding, looked after children, and children in need.
‘What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40.24 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To work collaboratively with other service and external partners to deliver successful outcomes and maintain concise and accurate records of management decisions and supervision
- To be responsible for providing supervision to staff, to assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others
- To ensure that case records in the team are accurate, kept up to date and timely and there is appropriate inputting of information and decisions on the Integrated Children’s System
- To promote and contribute to the development and provision of services and integrated working in line with Locality Action Plans and the Children’s Social Care Service Plan and put in place a Team Plan
You will be responsible for managing an effective provision of social care service to children in need and their families and carers within Directorate procedures and delegated responsibilities either in a particular area or across the local authority area.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*