Team Manager – Leaving Care – Gillingham, Kent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Gilligham based Leaving Care team.
You will have experience of working within a cared for Children’s Services team or a safeguarding children’s team. You must also have a full uk driving license and access to a vehicle.
What will it give you as a Team Manager?
• Hybrid option
• Manageable caseload
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary of £47.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
• Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions
• To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
• To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing
• To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels
As a Team Manager you will carry out visits to a family for around 5 hours per month. You should also have valid SWE registration and an enhanced DBS issued within 12 months. In addition, the Team Manager should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*