Team Manager – London – Young Peoples Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced team manager to join a busy Young Peoples Service Team based in London.
Benefits of Team Manager role:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
• Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions
• To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups, and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
• To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing
As a team manager, you will include Child Protection Service where you will work on locality basis with children and families that require a social work assessment. You will work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, and health colleagues to promote the best outcomes for children with care and support needs
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*