Team Manager – Luton – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Safeguarding Team based in Luton.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Market supplement of £5,000
- Car allowance of £3,200
- Relocation package
- Progression and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of the team
- Conduct effective and reflective supervision to the team
- Recruit, motivate and train staff
As a Team manager you will Work with Service Manager to main budgets and ensure effective use of resources and Mentor Deputy Team Manager to help progress their career
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*