Team Manager – Newport- Child Assessments & Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Children Team Manager to join our client’s team in Newport.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Children Team Manager who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £42.57 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Team Manager:
- Our service was redesigned in 2021 to ensure that our teams are offering the right help at the right time for our families and children, and now that this is embedded it is helping us to improve the way that services are delivered.
- As a relatively small local authority, we pride ourselves on our friendly teams, manageable caseloads, creative approach, and colleagues who support each other.
- We believe that having a culture and environment in which our managers and social workers can thrive is an essential element of improving outcomes for children and families.
- To support this, we have invested in a 3-year programme with relational specialists Strengthening Practice to provide ongoing training and enhance our practitioners’ personal development.
- Our vision is to have practitioners and managers who are confident and brave in their practice and are supported by strong leaders at all levels.
Team Manager needs to have developed a specialised service in this area of work to allow us to strengthen our assessment and planning for children in need and their families, raising the status of children in need and ensuring a consistent approach across the borough. It is also important that social workers in this service can build relational partnerships that strengthen our work and enable the step down of plans where it is safe to do so and in the families’ timescales.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
Team Manager includes in Children in Need Service where you will work on a locality basis with children and families that require a social work assessment.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*