Team Manager – North East Lincolnshire – Children Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Children Team based in North East Lincolnshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive a time sensitive project. The role will lead on delivering further assessments of already approved Kinship carers moving into special guardianship.
You will be supported by a team of business support specialists who will oversee the statutory checks and reference process.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To lead, manage and direct an operational Children’s Services team or teams, contributing to the achievement of Children’s Social Care overall objectives by ensuring service delivery aligns with the vision and priorities. Works in partnership with colleagues across Children’s Social Care and the wider NELC (and its partners) to deliver Children’s Social Care priorities, optimising the effective and efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Works with Service Managers to define operational delivery plans and implements across own area, ensuring efficient and effective use of resources, monitoring spend and identifying patterns of expenditure to inform budget planning and setting within Service
- Is a key player in the Children’s Services management team contributing to effective development of services and planning processes for Children’s Services, including those that contribute to the meeting of Improved Outcomes for Children & Young People; Quality Assurance framework and performance targets, using Management Information Systems effectively to drive up the performance and quality of the service.
- To ensure that Safeguarding practice meets organisational and national best practice at all times, which will include an element of quality assurance.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.