Team Manager – Northamptonshire – Long Term Children in Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Long Terrm Children in Care Team based in Northamptonshire.
Are you looking for your next managerial role in an exciting and forward-thinking authority? Or are you looking for your step into management to progress your career? Look no further!
Your benefits as a Long Term Children in Care Team Manager:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Welcome bonus of £2,200
- Flexible working environment
- Clear progression and development
Your duties as a Long Term Children in Care Team Manager:
- Manage a team consisting of 2 Senior Social Workers, 5 or 6 Social Workers, a family support worker and a business admin support.
- Drive performance of staff through supervision providing clear goals and development strategies for team members.
- Demonstrate leadership andd management qualities.
Your requirements as a Long Term Children in Care Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work