Team Manager – Oldham – Children’s Social Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Oldham based Children’s Social Care Team.
You will manage a multi-disciplined team to deliver services within the service area, ensuring the service meets the Council’s statutory duties in relation to Safeguarding, looked after children, and children in need.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £45 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To undertake a wide range of staff management activities such as recruitment, selection, inductions, sickness monitoring, health & safety, discipline and grievance
- To ensure work is allocated appropriately to members of the team and monitor work is completed to expected standards
- To conduct formal supervision of staff to support them professionally to undertake their caseload of work
- To promote and ensure staff implement required changes and advances in working practices, and engage with new technology and ICT
You will be responsible for managing and provide leadership to a team of social work and social care staff, which could include staff from other agencies. To co-ordinate the team’s activities and ensure delivery is flexible, reliable, and responsive to the needs of Service Users, Carers and Families. To make a strategic contribution to the wider development of the Service.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*