Team Manager – Oldham – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Children’s Team based in Oldham.
Oldham are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Team Manager who shares our aspirations for children and young people in care in Oldham.
As a successful candidate, you must be passionate about securing good outcomes for children, young people and families.
Your benefits as a Team Manager:
- One of the most effective inductions in the industry
- Access to Reflective Supervision and relationship–based therapeutic group
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Manager’s Standards.
- Effective and supportive line management
- Manageable caseloads
- The right technology to do the job Induction
Your duties as a Team Manager:
- Supervise a team of Independent Reviewers to ensure that all plans are SMART, effective and have taken into account the views and wishes of children and young people.
- Improve practice by ensuring relevant feedback is considered and, where necessary, escalations are raised in order to improve both practice and service delivery.
- Display a sound knowledge of legislation and policy and be able to demonstrate sound leadership and champion high quality practice.
- Aim to ensure that all children and young people grow up in a safe and secure environment which meets their diverse needs and in which they can thrive.
Your requirements as a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.