Team Manager – Reading – Together for Families
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Reading based Together for Families team.
You will be accountable for the operational management and supervision of the Social Work Together for family’s team. You will also be a positive influence on the development of your team as well as Children and their families.
What will it give you as a Team Manager?
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and further development
- Excellent salary of £56,290 – £61,912
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Ensure effective delivery of a service in a specialised field in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
- To advise your line manager of any significant incident, event or identified trend, in order to ensure effective and timely management and resolution.
- Provide advice and support in relation to complex cases; respond to complaints from service users/relatives/carers.
- Allocate and supervise workload to agreed service priorities; monitor case files, computerised records; deal with workload management issues as they arise.
As the Team Manager you will lead a team of staff and undertake professional supervision of staff, including appraisals and staff development activities. You will also undertake performance management, quality assurance and ensure value for money in services delivered by the team; act on inadequate performance as appropriate.
The Team Manager will also authorise and manage expenditures within prescribed delegated budget.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*