Team Manager – Redbridge (Ilford) – Referral & Assessment Team
We are currently recruiting a Team Manager (Social Worker) to join the Referral and Assessment team based in Redbridge.
Our client offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams. If you have experience in these areas, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Retention payment up to £3,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 36 hour working week
- Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home
- Access to comprehensive training and development programme
- Season ticket travel – interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
What you will be doing as a Team Manager in Ilford?
- You will provide a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare
- Enable children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
- Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work