Team Manager – Southwark – Children Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Southwark based Children Safeguarding Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £44.50 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To provide an effective child centred service, which complies with legal, regulatory and statutory guidance, and leads to improved outcomes for children
- To ensure the promotion and safeguarding of children and young people’s welfare is the cornerstone of service delivery, taking responsibility for the implementation of legislation, policies and procedures
- To oversee that social workers can do their jobs safely and have the practical tools and resources they need to practice effectively. Assess risks and take action to minimise and prevent them
- To develop collaborative working relationships with relevant services and provide local leadership which contributes to effective partnership working
You will work across our clients Childrens Services Social Work Teams and work with staff to manage and allocate cases ensuring that children, young people, carers and families receive first class specialist assessments and timely support to meet their needs. You will also manage own and support others’ continuous professional development.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*