Team Manager – St Helens – Fostering
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Fostering Team based in St Helens.
As a Social Work Team Manager, you must have strong leadership and motivational skills combined with an ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Your benefits as a Fostering Team Manager include:
- Hybrid working
- 37 hours per week
- Long term contracts available
- Excellent rate of pay
Your duties as a Fostering Team Manager include:
- Managing a small team of Social Workers who are responsible for viability and connected carers assessments
- Delivering support to connected carers
- Delivering supervision to the team
Your requirements as a Fostering Team Manger include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.