Team Manager – St Helens – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Looked After Children Team based in St Helens.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
- CV enhancement
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Progression opportunities
As a Team Manager within St Helens must have SOME experience of:
- Previous experience of working as a Team Manager
- Offering reflective supervision and support to staff
- Mentoring social workers
- Quality assuring and reading over reports and work
- Experience of the Looked after Children process
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.