Team Manager (Supporting Disabled Children Service) – South London – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our clients Supporting Disabled Childrens Team in South London.
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
The role of a Social Work Team Manager:
The team covers the range of children’s social work with disabled children and their families, including assessments, working with children who have child in need and child protection plans, children subject to pre proceedings under the PLO, care proceedings and those who are looked after by the Local Authority.
As part of this position, you will:
- Be innovative and creative in your approach to delivering services to children and families and be able to work closely with the team, service manager and multi-agency partners to provide a service that meets each child’s needs.
- Be a passionate and driven experienced manager who is looking to expand or develop further your experience in practice with children and families with disabilities
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Ability to provide leadership to the team
- Ability to plan and manage own and others workload
- Ability to supervise staff, to assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com