Team Manager – Waltham Forest – Childrens and Adults SEND
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Team Manager (social work qualified) to join a Special Educational Needs and Disability Service 0-25y in Waltham Forest.
As a successful Team Manager, you must have experience of implementing the Care Act, SEND Reforms/SEND Code of Practice, Children and Families Act in practice.
As a Team Manager, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Relevant support and development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Team Manager in Waltham Forrest?
- You will report to the Assistant Director of SEND within the Learning & Systems Leadership Directorate
- You will be joining a service which supports children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities and has come a long way in the past 18 months
- You will demonstrate the ability to maintain an operational and financial grip on a day-to-day basis as well as helping to shape the longer-term transformation of the team
Essential requirements of this Team Manager role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience working with children and young adults
- Management and leadership experience
- Experience of implementing the Care Act, SEND Reforms/SEND Code of Practice, Children and Families Act in practice
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work and SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work and SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.