Team Manager – Wandsworth – AMHP
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the team in Wandsworth as an AMHP on an initial 6 month contract that is likely to be extended
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) activity, including ensuring high-quality, effective and efficient service delivery for the day time AMHP Service for Richmond and Wandsworth. This role provides professional leadership and supervision to AMHPs in the team and promotes their continuous professional development.
Your benefits as an AMHP in Wandsworth:
- Up to £42 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team
- 4 days a week working from home
Your duties as an AMHP in Wandsworth:
- Lead and manage the Richmond and Wandsworth AMHP Service, ensuring a positive team culture and the provision of high-quality interventions.
- Provide regular supervision for practitioners within the team being mindful of both Council’s Policies and Procedures, legislation and Professional Standards.
- Ensure the team carries out it’s statutory duties under the Mental Health Act 1983 and that the Councils meet their responsibilities for conditionally discharged patients as required by the Ministry of Justice.
- Participate in quality assurance for the Division by undertaking regular case file audits and by ensuring that the learning from audits is taken on board by the individual concerned.
- Work in partnership with the Mental Health Trust and other key partners such as the Police, Ambulance Services, Acute Trusts and GPs.
- Promote good communication with adults and their carers. This involves ensuring that AMHPs maintain accurate and timely case records and share information appropriately. To also ensure information is passed up to the senior management team and fed back from them and circulated, discussed and understood within team meetings.
- Maintain the performance of the team, specifically in relation to the National and Local Performance targets. To contribute to the development of processes and practice for the Division. To ensure all Member queries and Complaints about service delivery are investigated promptly and effectively.
Your requirements as an AMHP in Wandsworth:
- Registration with Social Work England.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (adults and children).
- A full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.