Team Manager – Wandsworth – Family Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Family Safeguarding Team based in Wandsworth.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- £7,000 welcome payment
- 31 days annual leave (rising to 39 days annual leave including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
Wandsworth have implemented Family Safeguarding which means that multi-disciplinary specialists are co-located within children’s social work teams. The teams will work collaboratively and in partnership with families, taking a whole family approach to support children to remain safely at home wherever possible. Motivational Interviewing is a key feature of the approach, a method which involves enhancing people’s motivation to change, working with their strengths and developing a plan with them.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have or be working towards management experience