Team Manager – Wandsworth – Family Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Family Safeguarding Team based in Wandsworth.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- £7,000 welcome payment
- 31 days annual leave (rising to 39 days annual leave including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
Wandsworth have implemented Family Safeguarding which means that multi-disciplinary specialists are co-located within children’s social work teams. The teams will work collaboratively and in partnership with families, taking a whole family approach to support children to remain safely at home wherever possible. Motivational Interviewing is a key feature of the approach, a method which involves enhancing people’s motivation to change, working with their strengths and developing a plan with them.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have or be working towards management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.