Team Manager – West London – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to lead the integrated health and social care team based in West London.
The MINT manager will lead a team that provides flexible and proactive community-based mental health care for people with moderate to severe mental illnesses across a range of diagnoses and needs.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Diverse work
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- Provide operational management to the Ealing Acton MINT team including support with workforce, financial and complex clinical issues
- Work alongside the Service Manager, other Team Managers, Consultant Psychiatrists and other Lead Practitioners in Ealing MINT teams to develop a strategic approach to MINT delivery in Ealing
- Work together with PCN directors, MINT leads and other partners to develop an integrated approach to delivering mental health care to the population served by the PCNs the team is aligned to.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.