Team Manager – Wigan – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Children’s Team based in Wigan.
As a successful candidate, you will have the ability to lead, support and supervise a team of workers maintaining minimum standards whilst ensuring high quality assessment intervention and planning for children and young people who require statutory social care intervention.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work/ life balance promoted
- Home working/ Flexi working
What will you be doing?
- Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence.
- Provide a clear and accurate assessment of a child and his/her family’s needs in line with statutory guidance.
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
- Assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child’s needs.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.