Technical Instructor/ experienced senior HCA – Chorley
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Technical Instructor/ experienced senior HCA to join our client’s Team in Chorley.
Your benefits as a Residential Support Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Technical Instructor/ experienced senior HCA:
As a Technical Instructor/ experienced senior HCA, you will support the Rapid Assessment Service, a team of OT’s, Physios and support staff who visit people in their own homes to prevent unnecessary hospital admission. You will do some work also in ED and assessment areas in the hospital wards to support people home.
Essential requirements of Technical Instructor/ experienced senior HCA role:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- 37.5 hrs a week Service is 8am-8pm 7 days a week.
- Can offer 12-hour shifts or more regular working pattern however some weekend and evening work will be required
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169761