Therapeutic Integration Practitioner – SEN – London
Contract: permanent or temporary available
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Therapeutic Integration Practitioner to join our client based in London.
The location of this position will be North / West London, however the successful candidate will need to be available to get to E16 Hub on Fridays, for training and meetings.
Your benefits as a Therapeutic Integration Practitioner:
- £23,920 – £25,740 per annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Permanent or temporary positions available
- Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Therapeutic Integration Practitioner in London?
- You will work with up to 2 pupils entering the service
- You will support the pupils and their families to integrate them into the service, and will assess their needs
Essential requirements of this Therapeutic Integration Practitioner role:
- Any pastoral experience working with SEN children
- Any experience supporting pupils 1:1 or in a small group
- Any experience with social, emotional, and mental health needs in an educational setting
- The legal right to work in the UK