Team Manager – Worcester – Looked after Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Looked after children team based in Worcester.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Ensure the acceptance and achievement of challenging and realistic plans and objectives for the team. Support staff to achieve the required results.
- Recruit and develop staff that can safeguard children and young people. Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards. Manage poor performance robustly.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that children and young people are safeguarded, and staff have confidence in the decisions.
- Monitor data and information on team performance and take action to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
As a qualified Team Manager, you will promote and model proper relationships with service users, their families, and carers so they have confidence in the services they receive.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
MIDK – 171568