Transitions Social Worker – Merton – Permanent
Transitions Social Worker GRADE ME10-13 £32,418 – £42,855 plus Essential car user allowance £963
- Great supervision and training opportunities
- Access to CareKnowledge (Adult Social Care) – A holistic online professional development platform.
- Access to Adult Social Care Development Academy – To support staff to develop and progress in their career
- Member of the Developing Together Social Work Teaching Partnership – We work collaboratively with Kingston University, seven other local authorities and two voluntary sector agencies across South West London & Surrey for training and development including post-qualification.
- Refund of Social Work professional registration fee.
The Merton Transition Team provides support to those young people and their families with additional needs when they are preparing to move from childhood to adulthood.
The Team has been developing and expanding and so this is an exciting time to join us. We are now looking to recruit 3 social workers .This is a small diverse team consisting of 7 staff and is part of the wider integrated learning disability team. The role supports young people into adult services and is extremely rewarding work, although it can be challenging.
The team work closely with a range of partners and colleagues across Children’s and Adult Services and have excellent relationships with our Merton Children’s Teams and SEND service as well as community health and mental health services..
For further information contact Mozz Radwan on 02038473486