Transitions Social Worker– Morden – Mentor Transition Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Transitions Social Worker to join our client’s team in Morden.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Transitions Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Transitions Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £45834 per Annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Transitions Social Worker:
- The Merton Transition Team provides support to those young people and their families with additional needs when they are preparing to move from childhood to adulthood.
- The Team has been developing and expanding and so this is an exciting time to join us. Supporting young people into adult services is extremely rewarding work, although it can be challenging.
- The team work closely with a range of partners and colleagues across Children’s and Adult Services and have excellent relationships with our Merton Children’s Teams and SEND service as well as community health and mental health services.
- We are seeking a social worker who has experience working in both adult social care and children’s social care or has an interest in developing their knowledge and a desire to work with young people.
- The successful applicant will need to have tenacity and enthusiasm and a desire to provide best practice in their work and in particular Preparing for Adulthood.
Transitions Social Worker will be proficient in working with IT systems and knowledgeable in relation to the relevant legislation. We need someone who is committed to finding the right support for young people and can be creative. We are also seeking someone who is a team player and likes networking and building positive professional relationships.
For more information please call Mozz Radwan – 020 3857 3486