Transport Manager – Integrated Children’s Commissioning Hub
The role is for up to 6 months, based on 3 days per week and is remote working with the occasional meeting in Dudley.
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Transport Manager to join the Integrated Children’s Commissioning Hub in Dudley.
As a successful Transport Manager, you will be joining a team which provides services for nearly 1000 children, 90% of whom have EHCPs.
Due to the nature of this role, Dudley require a highly experienced transport consultant/change manager who has in an in-depth knowledge of transport for CYP with SEND, strong relationship management skills, experience of procuring software and a track record in sustainable change management in this field.
Your benefits as a Transport Manager:
- £26.33 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Up to 6-months contract
- Remote working, with occasional meeting in Dudley
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Essential requirements as a Transport Manager:
- Extensive experience as a transport consultant/ charge manager
- In an in-depth knowledge of transport for CYP with SEND
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.