Trusted Assessor – Surrey – Trusted Assesor Service
Flexible 7-day evening/weekend role
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Qualified Trusted Assessor to join the Patient-Centred Trusted Assessor Service based in Surrey. As a Trusted Assessor you will provide a patient-centred Trusted Assessor service to support hospital discharge from Royal Surrey County Hospital.
From day to day, you will facilitate independent assessments that are carried out on behalf of care homes, the patient and their next of kin to support the whole patient journey supporting safe and timely discharges from hospital.
What’s in it for you as a Trusted Assessor?
- Excellent starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- Generous annual leave
Your duties as Trusted Assessor based in Surrey:
- Work to the highest standards with a commitment to ensure that some of society’s most vulnerable people transition efficiently at the point of hospital discharge.
- With the support of the wider CHS team coupled with your sound clinical and business knowledge, complete robust assessments for patients leaving hospital ensuring appropriate packages of care meet their needs in both domiciliary and care home settings.
- Develop jointly agreed protocols and procedures for discharge assessment and decision-making.
- Support care homes with a high percentage rate of re-admissions into Hospital, providing root cause analysis on why, whilst identifying solutions.
- You will be primarily based at Royal Surrey County Hospital but will also be required to visit Residential and Nursing Homes on a regular basis working in partnership to ensure services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
Requirements as a Trusted Assessor in Surrey:
- Must have a Social Work degree or equivalent
- Must be Social Work England registered
- Must have Children in Care experience previously
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Previous management experience preferred