Unqualified SEN/SEMH Teacher Secondary – Birmingham – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for SEN/SEMH Teacher Secondary Teacher to join our client based in Birmingham.
This Academy’s aim is to provide all their learners with an exciting, bespoke, coherent and inspirational curriculum taught by truly talented, professional and hardworking staff.
Your benefits as a SEN/SEMH Teacher Secondary Teacher:
- SEMH/SEN Experience
- Experience Handling challenging behaviour
- Previous experience teaching in an alternative provision.
With the aim being to always do all they can to enable everyone to reach the highest standards of which they are capable. They are committed to ensuring their students are happy, safe and have clear direction and support.
Self-belief, confidence and being proud of their own achievements are the keys to success. The best academic outcomes always occur where a true partnership has been established between home, school and the young person where they all work together to strive for the best possible education.
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, collegiate working environment
- An innovative and experienced staff team
- A broad and ambitious culturally rich curriculum, driven by a love of reading
- A school committed to the enjoyment, achievement and well-being of all
- An engaged and supportive wider community
- Unrivalled professional development opportunities
You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975. Non-disclosure may lead to termination of employment.
Please contact Kate Green for further information – 0161 527 8657